Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tokyo Skyline at Night




This card was sent to me from Japan by a very nice lady. Japan is high on my list of places to visit. I don't know if I would like to go to Tokyo though. Okay, I lie; I would like to go to Tokyo, it would just not be my first stop. I don't think I am fashionable enough to want to go to Shinjuku, or nerdy enough to want to go to Akihabara that badly. Tokyo Tower would be a must though. I recently went to Mexico City and was overwhelmed by the number of people there, me being from town with a population of less than 2,000 inhabitants. I was under the wrong impression that it was the most populated city in the world. I can't imagine what my reaction would be in Tokyo, who knows when I will find out. Recently I have been having dreams of either flying to Japan or taking a bus ( from the U.S.) there. With the plane dream I got as far as boarding the plane while on the bus dream I made is to the bus station in Japan, had enough time to take a picture in the terminal and then get back on the bus. Weird dreams? Yes. A sign? Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment